Granola

I am ashamed to say... I thought granola was complicated to make.....it's NOT! Who knew !! It is so easy to make, which is a good thing, because we have been munching on this non-stop. The kids like to snack on it, I love it with greek yougurt. The really hard part is waitng for it to be done, you have to watch it carefully so, it does not burn.














Granola

4 cups of oats
1 cup of brown sugar
1 cup of melted butter
1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons of vanilla added to the butter (optional)

  Heat oven to  160º/300 degrees.
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl
Poor onto a cookie sheet, lined with parchment paper
Bake for 45 minutes.
Stir every 15 minutes for even baking.
Let cool, then store.
 
 
 
xo,Diana

Comments

  1. I'll have to try this recipe. I guess I will add some nuts and some coconut.What do you think?
    kisses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother's Alcatra de Carne

Lapas Grelhadas- Grilled Limpets

Fannie Farmer's Apple Pie